TODAY – TailOred Daily ActivitY
We are currently looking for healthy adults aged 17-69 years to take part in a study to better understand how to use smartphone-technology to help people break up prolonged sitting and being more active (TODAY - TailOred Daily ActivitY).
Participation is voluntary and easy - carry your Internet enabled Android smartphone with you and we’ll give you tips through an app.
APPROVED BY THE UNIVERSITY OF AUCKLAND HUMAN PARTICIPANTS ETHICS COMMITTEE ON 14/09/2015 for 3 years, Reference Number 015679. Principal Investigator: Dr Ralph Maddison, Phone: 09 3737599 ext. 84767, e-mail: [email protected]
FilesTODAY study ad
Healthy volunteers included
To take part in the study, you must:
• Be aged 17-69 years
• Own an Android smartphone running at least Android 4.0.3 + a data plan/internet access
• Be able to provide informed consent
• Be able to read and understand English
You cannot take part in this study if:
• You have existing conditions that limit safe exercise (we will ask you/check on the study website)
• You are an elite/top performance athlete
• You are not willing to try changes to your activity profile behaviours for 8 weeks