TODAY – TailOred Daily ActivitY
We are currently looking for healthy adults aged 17-69 years to take part in a study to better understand how to use smartphone-technology to help people break up prolonged sitting and being more active (TODAY - TailOred Daily ActivitY).
Participation is voluntary and easy - carry your Internet enabled Android smartphone with you and we’ll give you tips through an app.
Please visit the study website or use your smartphone to scan the QR code to find more information and to register for the study. You can also contact us should you require further information.
APPROVED BY THE UNIVERSITY OF AUCKLAND HUMAN PARTICIPANTS ETHICS COMMITTEE ON 14/09/2015 for 3 years, Reference Number 015679. Principal Investigator: Dr Ralph Maddison, Phone: 09 3737599 ext. 84767, e-mail: [email protected]
FilesTODAY study ad
Healthy volunteers included
To take part in the study, you must:
• Be aged 17-69 years
• Own an Android smartphone running at least Android 4.0.3 + a data plan/internet access
• Be able to provide informed consent
• Be able to read and understand English
You cannot take part in this study if:
• You have existing conditions that limit safe exercise (we will ask you/check on the study website)
• You are an elite/top performance athlete
• You are not willing to try changes to your activity profile behaviours for 8 weeks